JD Valuers Pty Limited is a professional property and advisory valuation company that provides valuations on a variety of property. A valuation report is a legal document that can only be prepared by a qualified registered valuer. JD Valuers provides valuations for a range of property including:
- Development Sites
- Strata Buildings
- Rural property
Our scope of services enables us to provide valuations for the following range purposes:
- Market Value / Asset Realization
- Stamp Duty
- Taxation & Superannuation
- Retrospective determinations
- Rental determination
- Feasibility Studies
- Family law / Property Settlement Matters
JD Valuers Pty Ltd has also extended to provide Strata Inspection Reports.
- As professionals in the Property Industry JD Valuers Pty Ltd provides Strata Inspection Reports to allow prospective purchasers or clients to make informed decisions in relation to properties in a strata scheme.
- These types of reports are often requested prior to a sale and recommended by your conveyancer and require written consent by the registered proprietor of the lot prior to our services being able to be engaged.
JD Valuers Pty Ltd has also extended to provide Swimming Pool Safety Inspections.
- As professionals in the Property Industry JD Valuers Pty Ltd would like to ensure that we have had the qualified training to provide an expert opinion on Swimming Pool Barrier Safety Inspections as well as Swimming Pool & Pool Safety Inspections.
- Swimming Pool Barrier Safety Inspections form part of a requirement that applies to any home owner that has a pool or spa pool in NSW, to ensure that the pool is compliant preventing children from drowning.
- From 29th April 2015, every home owner in NSW with a swimming pool or spa pool requires a valid certificate of compliance or relevant occupation certificate. Without a current compliance certificate the property cannot be sold or leased after the 29th April 2016.